IW-W30 Glue Boards
Replacement glue board for fly killers
SKU: IKS-W30-GB Category: Consumables
Placing Your Flymatic Insect KillerEvery application is unique, so each installation requires an individual assessment for fly killer siting, however there are some basic principles which should be followed:
- Use enough units to cover the area to be protected.
- Install the unit away from sources of light competition, such as windows, doors and high powered luminaries.
- Consider sources of heat and airflow.
- Do not install units directly above sensitive areas, such as food preparation areas.
- Glue board insect killers should be used for sensitive applications such as food preparation or production areas. They are also ideal for use ‘front of house’.
- Consider access for installation and future servicing.
- Wherever possible, fly killers should be positioned at 90° to sources of natural light, such as windows, doors and skylights.
- The unit should be positioned in between potential entry points, so as to intercept flying insects before they reach sensitive areas.
- The unit should not be sited ether too high or too low in the area to be protected, with an optimum height of around 2m.